Fabiana Ostronoff, MDDr. Ostronoff is a medical oncologist and hematologist at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
Patient Care Philosophy:My research effort is on improving our understanding of the genetic basis of myeloid malignancies, with a specific focus on the discovery of new molecular markers and therapeutic targets for patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
Dr. Ostronoff's Resume
- Research Associate, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Acting Instructor, University of Washington School of Medicine
Clinical ExpertiseAcute myeloid leukemia, myelodysplastic syndromes, myeloproliferative diseases
Education And Training
- Medical Education: Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo (UNIFESP)
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center