Ernest A Weymuller, MDDr. Weymuller is the associate medical director for surgery at UW Medical Center and an expert in the surgical treatment of chronic sinusitis.
Patient Care Philosophy:
The most important facet of patient care is listening to the patient.
- Chairman, Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery Department, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Associate Medical Director, Surgery, UW Medical Center
Quality of life in head and neck cancer, Clinical trial design in head and neck cancer
Education And Training
- Harvard Medical School, 1966
- Residencies: Vanderbilt University School of Med Surgical Junior Asst., 1967-68
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, 1970-73
For more information about Dr. Ernest A Weymuller Jr.'s clinical and research expertise, click here.