Eric Chow, MD, MPHDr. Chow is the medical director of Seattle Children's Pediatric Cancer Long Term Follow-up Program.
Patient Care Philosophy:
"Our team’s goal is to help patients and families not only survive their cancer or blood disorder, but to learn about, detect, and prevent other potentially serious effects related to their treatment so that they can then achieve their life goals."
Dr. Chow's Resume
- Medical Director, Pediatric Cancer Long Term Follow-up Program, Seattle Children’s
Late effects related to pediatric cancer and blood disorder therapy
Education And Training
- Yale University (BS)
- University of California, San Francisco (MD)
- University of California, Berkeley (MPH)
- Residency: University of Washington (Pediatrics)
- Fellowship: UW/Fred Hutchinson CRC (Pediatric Hematology-Oncology)