Elizabeth Trice Loggers, MD, PhDDr. Loggers is medical director for Palliative Care and a medical oncologist who cares for adults with sarcoma.
Patient Care Philosophy:
My goal is to provide high quality cancer care that is consistent with patient and family wishes and that is delivered in a compassionate manner, both when cure is possible and when it is not.
Dr. Loggers's Resume
- Assistant Member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine
Education And Training
- MD/PhD: University of Minnesota, Minneapolis. PhD: health services research
- Residency: Internal medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship: Medical oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute