Eileen M. Bulger, MDDr. Bulger is a surgeon at UW Medical Center. She enjoys caring for patients and addressing the concerns of their family and friends from the time of illness or injury throughout their hospital stay.
Patient Care Philosophy:
I enjoy caring for the injured patient and his/her family for the time of injury and throughout the hospital stay.
- Professor of Surgery, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Chief of Trauma, Harborview Medical Center
- Critical Care
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Trauma surgery
Education And Training
- Cornell University Medical College, 6/92
- Residency:University of Washington General Surgery, 7/93-6/99
- Fellowship:University of Washington Surgical Critical Care, 7/99-7/00
For more information about Dr. Eileen M. Bulger's clinical and research expertise, click here.