E. Patchen Dellinger, MDDr. Dellinger is a surgeon who treats gastrointestinal cancers.
Patient Care Philosophy:
I hope to have my patients understand the nature of their illness and the options available for treatment sufficiently to be full and effective partners in their treatment.
Dr. Dellinger's Resume
- Professor and Chief, Surgery Department, University of Washington School of Medicine
General and laparoscopic surgery; gastrointestinal surgery including pancreatic and biliary diseases, inflammatory bowel disease, and colorectal cancers; difficult and recurrent hernias; surgical infectious diseases; surgical critical care; bariatric surgery
Education And Training
- Harvard Medical School, 1970
- Residency: Beth Israel Hosp.(Boston) Harvard Medical School-Surgery, 1971-1973 & 1975-1976
- Fellowship: Tufts University School of Medicine Infectious Diseases, 1973-1975
- Dr. Dellinger was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.