Derek L. Stirewalt, MDDr. Stirewalt is a medical oncologist specialising in bone marrow transplant and other leukemia treatments. His research focuses on molecular genetics of the aging hematopoietic system and its role in leukemia.
Derek L. Stirewalt, MD
Dr. Stirewalt's Resume
- Associate Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Associate Professor, Medical Oncology Division, University of Washington
Education And Training
- MD: University of North Carolina, 1992
- Residency: University of North Carolina Hospitals, 7/93-6/95
- Fellowships: University of Washington Oncology, 7/96-6/99
For more information about Dr. Derek L. Stirewalt's clinical and research expertise, click here.