Derek L. Stirewalt, MDDr. Stirewalt is a medical oncologist specialising in bone marrow transplant and other leukemia treatments. His research focuses on molecular genetics of the aging hematopoietic system and its role in leukemia.
Dr. Stirewalt's Resume
- Assistant Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology Division, University of Washington
Education And Training
- University of North Carolina, 1992
- Residency: University of North Carolina Hospitals, 7/93-6/95
- Fellowships: University of Washington Oncology, 7/96-6/99