David N. Fredricks, MDDr. Fredricks works in the Transplant Clinic at SCCA.
Patient Care Philosophy:
It takes a team to care for our patients, and I enjoy contributing to this effort in order to achieve optimal outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Associate Member, Infectious Diseases, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Associate Professor, Infectious Diseases, University of Washington School of Medicine
Bacterial and fungal infections in patients with cancer; molecular diagnostics.
Education And Training
- BS and MS: Stanford University, 1983, 1984
- MD: Case Western Reserve University, 1990
- Residency: University of California San Francisco, 1990-1993
- Fellowship: Stanford University, Infectious Diseases, 1994-1998
For more information about Dr. David Fredricks's clinical and research expertise, click here.