Daniel W. Lin, MDDr. Lin is the chief of urologic oncology at the University of Washington's Department of Urology and a urologist specializing in genitourinary oncology, prostate cancer early detection and prevention.
Dr. Lin's Resume
- Associate Professor, Urology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Associate Member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Genitourinary oncology, early detection and prevention, basic research.
Education And Training
- BS: Stanford University, 1989
- Medical School: Vanderbilt University, 1994
- Residency: University of Washington Urology, 1994-2000
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, 2000-2001
For more information about Dr. Lin's clinical and research expertise, click here.