Daniel B. Martin, MDDr. Martin is a hematology oncologist who treats lymphomas, multiple myeloma, leukemia, and non-malignant blood disorders.
Patient Care Philosophy:
I believe that active listening is essential to the development of a productive physician-patient relationship. I strive to develop an understanding of each patient as a complex individual with a complete life outside of their illness. My care philosophy is to educate patients so that they may make informed decisions about the options available to them, including new scientific advancements that can be integrated into their care plan.
Dr. Martin's Resume
- Assistant Professor, Division of Hematology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Chief Medical Information Officer, SCCA
- Monoclonal gammopathy (MGUS)
- Multiple myeloma
- Myeloproliferative disorders
Education And Training
- MD: Yale University School of Medicine, 1995
- Residency: University of Colorado, 1995-1998
- Fellowship: University of Washington, 1999-2003