Dana C. Matthews, MDDr. Matthews is a pediatric hematology specialist who specializes in targeted hematopoietic irradiation using radiolabeled monoclonal antibodies.
Dana C. Matthews, MD
Dr. Matthews's Resume
- Pediatric Hematology Specialist, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Associate Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Associate Professor, Hematology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
Targeted Hematopoietic Irradiation Using Radiolabeled Monoclonal Antibodies
Education And Training
- University of Washington, 1981
- Dr. Matthews was recognized in 2013 and 2014 as a "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Matthews was recognized in 2012 and 2014 as a "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.