Dana C. Matthews, MDDr. Matthews is a pediatric hematology specialist who specializes in targeted hematopoietic irradiation using radiolabeled monoclonal antibodies.
- Pediatric Hematology Specialist, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Associate Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Associate Professor, Hematology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
Targeted Hematopoietic Irradiation Using Radiolabeled Monoclonal Antibodies
Education And Training
- University of Washington, 1981
- Dr. Matthews was recognized as a 2012 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Magazine's 2012 annual survey.