Damian J. Green , MDDr. Green is a hematology oncologist who cares for patients who specializes in bone marrow transplantation for blood disorders.
Patient Care Philosophy:
To work closely with patients in designing individualized treatment plans that may incorporate a broad range of options including innovative therapies found at our academic center.
Dr. Green 's Resume
- Assistant Member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
Multiple myeloma, lymphoma, amyloidosis, bone marrow transplantation, and radioimmunotherapy
Education And Training
- Medical education: Ohio State University College of Medicine, 2000
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Ohio State University, 2000-2003
- Chief Resident: Internal Medicine, Ohio State University, 2004
- Fellowship: Medical Oncology, University of Washington/Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 2004-2007