Corey Casper, MD, MPHDr. Casper is Infection Control Medical Director. He believes in empowering patients with knowledge about their health, "so we may work together to improve the quality of their lives."
Patient Care Philosophy:
I believe in empowering patients with knowledge about their health, so we may work together to improve the quality of their lives.
- Medical Director, Infection Control, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Assistant Member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Associate Professor of Medicine in Infectious Disease, University of Washington School of Medicine
Castleman's Disease, Kaposi's Sarcoma, Infection control, Infectious complications of cancer care, Infection-associated cancers
Education And Training
- M.P.H., University of Washington, Epidemiology, 2002
- MD, Cornell University, Medicine, 1997
For more information about Dr. Corey Casper's clinical and research expertise, click here.
- The Castleman's Study (2366)
- Lenalidomide in Treating Patients With AIDS-Related Kaposi's Sarcoma (2507)
- Siltuximab for Multicentric Castleman's Disease (2502)