Charles Stewart Landis, MD, PhDDr. Landis is an expert in general and transplant hepatology, general gastroenterology, and endoscopy techniques.
Charles Stewart Landis, MD, PhD
Dr. Landis's Resume
- Assistant Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine
Education And Training
- MD and PhD: State University of New York, Stony Brook
- Internship and Residency: Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Research Fellowship: Marion Bessin Liver Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Washington School of Medicine
Click here for more information about Dr. Landis' research at UW Medicine.