Cameron J. Turtle, MD, PhDDr. Turtle is a hematology oncologist who specializes in treating blood diseases with bone marrow transplantation.
Patient Care Philosophy:
Patients with hematologic malignancies are faced with a multitude of treatment options. I aim to carefully consider the wishes and goals that my patients have for therapy and use this information to design appropriate strategies.
- Acting Instructor, University of Washington
- Research Associate, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
The immune response to tumors and viruses and the changes induced by chemotherapy and stem cell transplantation.
Education And Training
- MBBS – The University of Sydney, 1993
- PhD – The University of Queensland, 2005
- Residency – Sydney, Australia
- Fellowships –Royal Australasian College of Physicians, 2000
- Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia, 2000