Bruce E. Clurman, MD, PhD
- Member, Clinical Research and Human Biology Divisions, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor, Medical Oncology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
Bone Marrow Transplantation, Medical Oncology, Cell Cycle
Education And Training
- Cornell University, 1988-1989
- Brigham and Womens Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Internal Medicine, 1991
- Fred Hutchinson/University of Washington, Medical Oncology, 1994
Dr. Clurman's research focuses on normal cell cycle control in mammalian cells and how loss of this regulation contributes to tumorigenesis.
For more information about Dr. Bruce E. Clurman's clinical and research expertise, click here.