Barbara Stulken Norquist, MDDr. Norquist is a gynecologic oncologist who performs specialized gyecologic surgical techniques.
Patient Care Philosophy:All patients should have access to state-of-the-art medical care, tailored to the individual goals and needs of the patient.
Dr. Norquist's Resume
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Risk-reducing surgery for patients at genetic risk of gynecologic malignancy, and patients with a gynecologic malignancy
Education And Training
- MD Degree: University of Washington School of Medicine
- Internship: University of Washington Deptartment of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Residency: University of Washington Deptartment of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellowship: University of Washington Deptartment of Obstetrics and Gynecology
More InformationDr. Norquist's research interests include:
- Ovarian cancer genetics
- How germline and somatic mutations affect tumor response to chemotherapy
- Identification of patients at genetic risk of ovarian cancer