Aravind Ramakrishnan , MDDr. Ramakrishnan is a medical oncologist specializing in the treatment of Myelodysplastic Syndrome and Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Patient Care Philosophy:
I believe that our job as physicians is to educate patients about their disease and provide our experience. I also enjoy getting to know patients and their families. This allows us to work as a team to provide each patient with an individualized treatment plan and the best possible care.
- Research Associate, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Acting Instructor, Division of Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Myeloproliferative Disorders, Bone Marrow Transplant
Education And Training
- Medical School: UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, 1995-2001
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Baylor College of Medicine, 2001-2004
- Fellowship in Medical Oncology: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 2004-2007