Antonio Bedalov, MD, PhDDr. Bedalov is a bone marrow transplant specialist who treats people for blood disorders, leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, and myelodysplastic syndrome.
Patient Care Philosophy:
Good communication with a patient is essential to good care.
Dr. Bedalov's Resume
- Acting Instructor, Medical Oncology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Associate, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Hematology oncology, blood disorders, leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, and myelodysplastic syndrome.
Education And Training
- University of Zagreb, Yugoslavia, 1989
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine Internal Medicine, 1994-1996
- Fellowship: University of Washington Oncology, 1996-2000
For more information about Dr. Antonio Bedalov's clinical and research expertise, click here.