Amit Bhrany, MDAmit Bhrany, MD is a head and neck surgeon who focuses on facial cosmetic reconstructive surgery, especially for cancer patients.
Patient Care Philosophy:
As a surgeon, I feel privileged to have your trust to allow me to participate in your care and make a difference in your life. My goal is that we work together to ensure that your needs are always placed first, producing the best outcome we can.
- Assistant Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine
In addition to head and neck cancers, and melanoma, Dr. Bhrany treats non-melanoma skin cancers. A significant portion of his practice focuses on reconstruction of the face, head, and neck after cancer surgery.
Education And Training
- Medical Degree: Boston University School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Washington
- Fellowship: Head & Neck Surgical Oncology- University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery- University of Washington