Amanda G. Paulovich, MD, PhDDr. Paulovich is a medical oncologist who has extensive research on the study of human phenotypic variation. She is currently focused exclusively on research and not seeing patients.
Amanda G. Paulovich, MD, PhD
Dr. Paulovich's Resume
- Assistant Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Early Detection Initiative
Education And Training
- Fellowship: Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Medical Oncology, 2004.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: MIT-Whitehead Center for Genomic Research, Computational Biology (Dr. Eric Lander), 2003.
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital, Internal Medicine, 2000.
- MD: University of Washington, 1998.
- PhD: University of Washington, Genetics (Dr. Leland Hartwell), 1996
- BS: Carnegie Mellon University, Biological Sciences, 1988.
For more information about Dr. Amanda G. Paulovich's clinical and research expertise, click here.