Alice S. Ha, MDDr. Ha is an assistant professor of radiology. Her clinical interests focus on musculoskeletal radiology. She is also director of musculoskeletal ultrasound at UW Medical Center.
Patient Care Philosophy:
I believe that good teamwork results in excellent patient care.
Dr. Ha's Resume
- Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Associate Director, Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship Program, UW Medical Center
- Director, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, UW Medical Center
Education And Training
- Board certified in diagnostic radiology by the American Board of Radiology in 2008.
- More information about Dr. Ha is available at the University of Washington's website.