Aimee D. Kohn, MD, PhDDr. Aimee Kohn is board certified in internal medicine, hematology, and medical oncology. She sees patients at SCCA at EvergreenHealth.
Patient Care Philosophy:
I believe the most important thing is to listen to each patient. With listening one can arrive at the best individually tailored treatment plan that integrates the leading resources of current medical care.
Dr. Kohn's Resume
Hematologist/Oncologist, SCCA at EvergreenHealth
Dr. Kohn has a particular interest in breast cancer and benign and malignant hematology. She also cares for patients with gynecologic cancers, lung cancer, head and neck cancers, and gastrointestinal cancers.
Education And Training
- Medical Degree: Stanford University
- PhD: Department of Molecular Pharmacology, Stanford University
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Pennsylvania and University of Washington
- Fellowship: Hematology-Oncology, University of Washington
- Dr. Kohn was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.