SCCA brings to you the expertise of three internationally renowned cancer care institutions: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington Medical Center, and Seattle Children’s. As a result you can expect to receive the best medical care available.
From the latest research to the newest technological advances, SCCA strives to win the battle against cancer for each patient, every day.
Men choose SCCA for the expertise of our doctors who treat testicular cancer. Their expertise is important to you and your long-term survival.
- State-of-the-art care by doctors who are specialists in medical oncology, radiation oncology, and surgery. They focus exclusively on treating men with testicular cancer. Many of these doctors are internationally acclaimed.
- Outstanding technical expertise, including leading-edge radiation therapy approaches and world-class surgical outcomes using methods that include microsurgery, nerve grafts, and laparoscopic surgery often using robots.
- A closely knit support team of nurse case managers, patient care coordinators, nurse practitioners, and others who play an important role in your care.
- A beautiful facility, the SCCA Prostate Center is located in the state-of-the-art Surgery Pavilion at University of Washington Medical Center.
- Access to clinical trials, some based on pioneering research by the same doctors who will be treating you.
- Great support for you and your family while you are going through treatment.
- Follow-up care after you have completed treatment, by the same team of specialists.
All of the doctors who care for testicular cancer patients at SCCA are faculty members at the University of Washington School of Medicine and are affiliated with the world-renowned Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. Our team includes urologists/oncology surgeons, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, and pathologists. In addition to offering topnotch patient care, these doctors are leading the way in testicular cancer research.