SCCA at EvergreenHealth
Eastside residents can receive leading-edge cancer treatments and participate in clinical studies without having to travel to downtown Seattle. Based in a newly remodeled, 12,000 square-foot section of the Halvorson Cancer Center, SCCA at EvergreenHealth provides outstanding medical oncology and hematology care by trusted doctors and nurses, complementing the surgical and radiation oncology services already provided at Evergreen. The physicians and staff from Cascade Cancer Center are now University of Washington Physicians and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance employees.
A Top 100 Community Hospital
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment at SCCA at EvergreenHealth, call us directly at (425) 899-3181. Press "2" for scheduling.
Benefits & Services for Our Patients
SCCA at EvergreenHealth provides the world-class cancer care services of Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and its founding institutions, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and UW Medicine, the region’s only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center.
As a patient at SCCA at EvergreenHealth, you will benefit in numerous ways:
- The latest chemotherapy treatments and biologic therapies, including chemotherapy regimens that are easier to tolerate.
- New drugs and alternative treatments that are under investigation. Clinical studies are the way new treatments are found. There are many clinical studies that are only available at SCCA clinics and at limited sites around the country.
- Better survival rates. According to the National Cancer Data Base, SCCA patients in general have better survival rates than patients treated at other cancer treatment centers. Learn more.
Patients at SCCA at EvergreenHealth receive important clinical and supportive services, including:
- Outpatient chemotherapy
- On-site pharmacy
- Laboratory services
These services complement other cancer center services at EvergreenHealth, including:
- Diagnostic services
- Surgical and radiation oncology services
- Lymphedema therapy
- Nutrition service
- Pain management
- Patient Navigator assistance
- Physical therapy
- Psychosocial support
Our hematologists and medical oncologists are UW Physicians and care for patients exclusively at SCCA at EvergreenHealth.
SCCA at EvergreenHealth is conveniently located in Kirkland within Evergreen Hospital.