Here's a list of articles published by SCCA physicians that describe in detail various treatment options for brain and spinal cord cancers:
The role of PET in the management of brain tumors (PDF) by Dr. Alexander Spence
Anaplastic Astrocytomas: A review of biology and treatment (PDF) by Dr. Marc Chamberlain
Treatment of central neurocytomas (PDF) by Dr. Marc Chamberlain
Oligodendroglial tumors: a review (PDF) by Dr. Marc Chamberlain and colleagues
Treatment options for glioblastoma (PDF) by Dr. Marc Chamberlain
- Leukemia and the Nervous System (PDF) by Dr. Marc Chamberlain
Therapy for recurrent malignant glioma in adults (PDF) by Maciej Mrugala, MD, PhD, MPH and colleagues. This article discusses treatments for recurrent glioma.
- Practical guidelines for the treatment of malignant gliomas (PDF) co-authored by Dr. Marc Chamberlain and colleagues.
10 Questions About the Use of Bevacizumab in the Management
of Recurrent Malignant Gliomas by Dr. Marc Chamberlain.
- Intracranial meningiomas: an overview of diagnosis and treatment by Dr. Jason Rockhill, Dr. Mrugala, and Dr. Chamberlain
- Neoplastic Meningitis (PDF) by Dr. Marc Chamberlain
- Evaluation and management of seizures in the patient with cancer (PDF) by Dr. Marc Chamberlain.
Epidural spinal cord compression: A single institution’s retrospective experience (PDF) by Dr. Marc Chamberlain and colleagues.
Minimally invasive resection of intradural-extramedullary spinal neoplasms (PDF) by Dr. Trent Tredway and colleagues
- Adult Primary Intradural Spinal Cord Tumors: A Review by Dr. M. Chamberlain and Dr. T. Tredway