At Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA), we view treatment as a collaborative effort. SCCA's Cutaneous Lymphoma Specialty Clinic brings together providers from many areas of cancer care: radiation oncology, medical oncologist, and dermatology, as well as pathology. They coordinate to design a treatment plan tailored to you, and they involve other team members, such as a nutritionists, supportive care specialists, nurses, and social workers, depending on your needs.
Your doctors will discuss all of your options based on your diagnosis and how it has progressed. We’ll also consider your general health, lifestyle, and personal preferences. Together, your team will recommend a blend of treatments and a sequence in which to deliver your treatments to optimize your results.
Your Choice Matters
Studies have shown that the first treatment you receive for cancer is by far the most important. That’s why your first choice in a treatment center needs to be the right one.
- Many patients who begin their treatment at SCCA have better outcomes than those who started treatment elsewhere.
- The experts you need are right here: a world-class team of medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and pathologists.
- As a member institution of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, SCCA is home to doctors who help define the guidelines for cancer care nationally.
- Patients at SCCA have access to advanced therapies being explored in clinical studies conducted at SCCA and its founding organizations, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and UW Medicine.
- You’ll also find the most advanced diagnostic, treatment, and recovery programs—as well as extensive support to help you cope with your cancer.