Specialized Neuro-Oncology Team Members
- Fereshteh Assadian, RN (research nurse)
- Cynthia Cottle-Bailess, RN, Neurosurgery, nurse coordinator, surgical neuro-oncology
- James Fink, MD, Neuroradiologist
- Carrie Graham, ARNP
- Marge Koe, BS, Radiation Oncology Research Coordinator
- Sharon Larsson, Program manager, Neuro-Oncology Program
- Sarah Layman, ARNP
- Ken Maravilla, MD, Neuroradiologist
Social Work Services are available to all patients, families, and caregivers. Social workers are licensed professionals who work with the neuro-oncology team as needed to provide emotional and practical support to patients and their families or friends. Services may include supportive counseling, education about helpful services and resources, and coordinating care with other providers and community services.
Contact a Social Worker
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance: (206) 288-1076
University of Washington Medical Center: (206) 598-4370
Or ask your nurse or physician to assist you.