Below are some of the SCCA clinical trials now being offered for patients at Confluence Health. If you have any questions about these or other trials, please contact Confluence Health.
- Radiation Therapy + Chemotherapy for Stage T1 Bladder Cancer (UW 7684-RTOG 0926)
A Phase II Protocol For Patients With Stage T1 Bladder Cancer to Evaluate Selective Bladder Preserving Treatment By Radiation Therapy Concurrent With Radiosensitizing Chemotherapy Following a Thorough Transurethral Surgical Re-Staging.
Breast Cancer (Newly Diagnosed)
- Chemo w/wo Traztuzumab After Surgery for Invasive Breast Cancer (NSABP B-47)
A Randomized Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Therapy Comparing Chemotherapy Alone (Six Cycles of Docetaxel Plus Cyclophosphamide or Four Cycles of Doxorubicin Plus Cyclophosphamide Followed by Weekly Paclitaxel) to Chemotherapy Plus Trastuzumab (Herceptin) in Women with Node-Positive or High-Risk Node-Negative HER@-Low Invasive Breast Cancer
- Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy +/- Chemotherapy for patients with ER/PR+/Her2- Breast Cancer (SWOG 1007)
A Phase III, Randomized Clinical Trial of Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy +/- Chemotherapy in Patients with 1-3 Positive Nodes, Hormone-responsive and Her2-Negative Breast Cancer according to Recurrence Score (RS).
Breast Cancer (Recurrent/Metastatic)
- Triple Negative (6628)
Combined Targeted Therapies for Triple Negative Advanced Breast Cancer - A Phase II Trial of Weekly Nab-Paclitaxel and Bevacizumab Followed by Maintenance Targeted Therapy With Bevacizumab and Erlotinib
- Eribulin Mesylate for Previously Treated Metastatic Breast Cancer (8093)
Phase II Trial of Metronomic Eribulin (Halaven) In Pretreated Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC)
- FOLFOX w/wo Celecoxib for Resected Stage III Colon Cancer (CALGB 80702)
A Phase III Trial of 6 Versus 12 Treatments of Adjuvant FOLFOX Plus Celecoxib or Placebo for Patients With Resected Stage III Colon Cancer
Gynecologic Cancer (Recurrent/Metastatic)
- Carboplatin + Paclitaxel w/wo Bevacizumab After Surgery (GOG 213)
A Phase III Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial of Carboplatin and Paclitaxel Alone or in Combination With Bevacizumab (NSC #704865, IND #7921) Followed by Bevacizumab and Secondary Cytoreduction Surgery in Platinum-Sensitive, Recurrent Ovarian, Peritoneal Primary and Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Postoperative Radiation Therapy +/- Cetuximab for Head and Neck Cancer (RTOG 0920)
A Phase III Study of Postoperative Radiation Therapy (IMRT) +/- Cetuximab for Locally - Advanced Resected Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Therapy vs. Androgen Deprivation (RTOG 0534)
A Phase III Trial of Short Term Androgen Deprivation With Pelvic Lymph Node or Prostate Bed Only Radiotherapy (SPPORT) in Prostate Cancer Patients With a Rising PSA After Radical Prostatectomy