- Patients designated to undergo allogeneic peripheral blood or bone marrow stem cell transplantation following the diagnosis of one of the primary diseases in early or intermediate disease status (i.e., acute myeloid leukemia, acute lymphoid leukemia, and myelodysplastic syndrome)
- Patients with an unrelated HLA-A,-B, -C and -DRBI matched donor
- Patients with a Karnofsky Performance Score ≥ 70%
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
- Clinically significant concomitant diseases (i.e., cardiac, pulmonary, renal and CNS)
- Bacterial, viral, or fungal infections
- Known positive for Hepatitis B surfaces antigen, or Hepatitis C antibody, or who have been tested positive for HIV
- Patients with any concurrent malignancy. Cancer treated with curative intent < 5 years previously will not be allowed except for patients with resected basal cell carcinoma or treated cervical carcinoma in situ
- Known contraindications to the administration of rabbit immunoglobulin antibodies
- Hypersensitivity to methylprednisolone, tacrolimus, methotrexate or any excipients contains in these products
Other exclusion criteria may apply.