Bone Marrow Transplant
This study is an access and distribution protocol for unlicensed cryopreserved cord blood units (CBUs) in pediatric and adult patients with hematologic malignancies and other indications.
- Patients with FDA-specified indications: Hematological malignancies, Certain lysosomal storage and peroxisomal enzyme deficiency disorders (Hurler syndrome (MPS I), Krabbe Disease (Globoid Leukodystrophy),and X-linked Adrenoleukodystrophy), Primary immunodeficiency diseases, Bone marrow failure, and Beta-thalassemia
- Signed informed consent (and signed assent, if applicable)
- Pediatric and adult patients of any age
- Patients who are receiving only licensed CBUs
- Cord blood transplant recipients at international transplant centers
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.