Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Adult Acute Lymphoid Leukemia
The study objective is to compare the efficacy and safety of US-ATG-F as a supplement to standard of care prophylaxis versus standard of care prophylaxis alone in moderate to severe chronic GVHD-free survival.
- Patients designated to undergo allogeneic peripheral blood or bone marrow stem cell transplantation following the diagnosis of one of the primary diseases in early or intermediate disease status (i.e., acute myeloid leukemia, acute lymphoid leukemia, and myelodysplastic syndrome)
- Patients with an unrelated HLA-A,-B, -C and -DRBI matched donor
- Patients with a Karnofsky Performance Score ≥ 70%
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
- Clinically significant concomitant diseases (i.e., cardiac, pulmonary, renal and CNS)
- Bacterial, viral, or fungal infections
- Known positive for Hepatitis B surfaces antigen, or Hepatitis C antibody, or who have been tested positive for HIV
- Patients with any concurrent malignancy. Cancer treated with curative intent < 5 years previously will not be allowed except for patients with resected basal cell carcinoma or treated cervical carcinoma in situ
- Known contraindications to the administration of rabbit immunoglobulin antibodies
- Hypersensitivity to methylprednisolone, tacrolimus, methotrexate or any excipients contains in these products
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.