SCCA Lymphoma Clinical Trials
|Closed||Hodgkin's Lymphoma||Phase III||
Purpose: This is a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter phase 3 trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of brentuximab vedotin (SGN-35) and best supportive care (BSC) compared to placebo and BSC in treatment of residual Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) following autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT).
|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years and older|
|Genders Eligible for Study:||Both|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- Patients with HL who have received ASCT in the previous 30-45 days
- Patients at high risk of residual HL post ASCT
- Histologically-confirmed HL
- ECOG of 0 or 1
- Adequate organ function
- Previous treatment with brentuximab vedotin
- Previously received an allogeneic transplant
- Patients who were determined to have a best clinical response of progressive disease with salvage treatment immediately prior to ASCT
- History of another primary malignancy that has not been in remission for at least 3 years
- Post ASCT or current therapy with other systemic anti-neoplastic or investigational agents
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.