SCCA Clinical Studies: Phase 1 Program
SGN-75 + Everolimus for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
A Phase 1b, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of SGN-75 in Combination With Everolimus in Patients With CD70-positive Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
|Closed||Renal Cell Carcinoma||Phase I||NCT01677390|
This is a phase 1, open-label, dose-escalation clinical trial to evaluate the safety of SGN-75 in combination with everolimus in patients with CD70-positive metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
- Diagnosis of metastatic renal cell carcinoma with confirmed CD70 expression
- Previously treated with 1 or 2 tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKIs)
- Measurable disease
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status 0 or 1
- Adequate lung and renal function
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Prior treatment with anti-CD70-directed therapy
- Prior treatment with an mTOR inhibitor
Last UpdatedNovember 07, 2013
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.