- Subjects must be at least 18 years of age.
- Subjects with advanced prostate cancer who will receive sipuleucel-T or who underwent their first leukapheresis for manufacture of sipuleucel-T ≤ 6 months prior to enrollment.
- Subjects must understand and sign an informed consent form.
Provenge Registry for Advanced Prostate Cancer
A Registry of Sipuleucel-T Therapy in Men With Advanced Prostate Cancer (PROCEED)
Advanced Prostate Cancer
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
The purpose of this study is to further quantify the risk of cerebrovascular events (CVEs) following sipuleucel-T (PROVENGE®) therapy, and to follow all subjects for survival.
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.