|Closed||Prostate Cancer||Phase II||NCT01547299|
The purpose of this study is to determine if MDV3100 is an effective therapy in treating localized prostate cancer prior to prostatectomy.
- Willing to provide informed consent
- 18 years of age or older
- Histologically confirmed adenocarcinoma of the prostate
- Must be a candidate for radical prostatectomy and considered surgically resectable
- Stage T4 prostate cancer by clinical or radiologic evaluation
- Treatment with an investigational agent within 4 weeks prior to randomization
- Received therapy for for other neoplastic disorders within 5 years
- Hypogonadism or severe androgen deficiency
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.