Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials
MDV3100 for Patients Undergoing Prostatectomy for Prostate Cancer
A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 2 Study of MDV3100 as a Neoadjuvant Therapy for Patients Undergoing Prostatectomy for Localized Prostate Cancer
|Closed||Prostate Cancer||Phase II||NCT01547299|
The purpose of this study is to determine if MDV3100 is an effective therapy in treating localized prostate cancer prior to prostatectomy.
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
- Willing to provide informed consent
- 18 years of age or older
- Histologically confirmed adenocarcinoma of the prostate
- Must be a candidate for radical prostatectomy and considered surgically resectable
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Stage T4 prostate cancer by clinical or radiologic evaluation
- Treatment with an investigational agent within 4 weeks prior to randomization
- Received therapy for for other neoplastic disorders within 5 years
- Hypogonadism or severe androgen deficiency
Last UpdatedMarch 13, 2013
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.