Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials
Provenge Registry for Advanced Prostate Cancer
A Registry of Sipuleucel-T Therapy in Men With Advanced Prostate Cancer (PROCEED)
|Closed||Advanced Prostate Cancer||NA||NCT01306890|
The purpose of this study is to further quantify the risk of cerebrovascular events (CVEs) following sipuleucel-T (PROVENGE®) therapy, and to follow all subjects for survival.
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
- Subjects must be at least 18 years of age.
- Subjects with advanced prostate cancer who will receive sipuleucel-T or who underwent their first leukapheresis for manufacture of sipuleucel-T ≤ 6 months prior to enrollment.
- Subjects must understand and sign an informed consent form.
Last UpdatedSeptember 11, 2014
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.