1. Participant is between the ages of 6 months and 45 years of age.
2. Participant does not have a suitably-matched, related or unrelated donor.
3. Participant has adequate heart, lung, kidney and liver function.
4. Participant has one of the following diseases:
a. Acute leukemia in complete remission (high risk CR1 or subsequent CR);
b. Chronic myelogenous leukemia (except refractory blast crisis);
c. Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) with severe pancytopenia or complex cytogenetics;
d. Large-cell lymphoma, Hodgkin’s lymphoma, multiple myeloma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma, marginal zone b-cell lymphoma, follicular lymphoma, lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma, mantle-cell lymphoma, and prolymphocytic leukemia may be eligible according to study guidelines.
e. Refractory leukemia or MDS in aplasia after chemotherapy or radiolabeled antibody.
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
1. A suitable donor is available (5-6/6 HLA-A, B, DRB1 matched sibling donor).
2. Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
3. Evidence of HIV infection.
4. Uncontrolled viral, or bacterial infection at the time of study enrollment.
5. Active or recent (prior 6 months) invasive fungal infection without ID consult and approval.
6. Presence of acute leukemia that has returned or is persistent.
7. Presence of chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) in refractory blast crisis.
8. Presence of large-cell lymphoma, mantle-cell lymphoma and Hodgkin’s lymphoma that is progressive on salvage therapy. Stable disease is acceptable to move forward provided it is non-bulky.
Other exclusion criteria may apply.