Renal Cell Carcinoma
|Closed||Neoplasms by Site||Phase I||NCT01629758|
The purpose of this study is to determine whether the combination of the 2 drugs being investigated (IL-21 and anti-PD-1) is safe, and provide preliminary information on the clinical benefits of two different schedules of the combination.
- All subjects will have locally advanced or metastatic cancer, excluding cancer in the blood; in Part 2 (Cohort Expansion), tumor types will be further restricted to clear cell renal cell carcinoma or non-small cell lung cancer
- Received at least one prior chemotherapy regimen
- At least 1 non-irradiated lesion with measurable disease at baseline
- Availability of an existing tumor biopsy sample (or consent to allow pre-treatment tumor biopsy if sample not available)
- Uncontrolled brain metastases
- Certain prior drug treatments for the cancer
- Autoimmune disease
- Inadequate liver or kidney function
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.