|Closed||Pancreatic Neoplasms||Phase I||
This is a phase 1, open-label, dose-escalation clinical trial to evaluate the safety and tolerability of ASG-5ME and to identify the maximum tolerated dose in patients with pathologically confirmed metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years to 75 Years|
|Genders Eligible for Study:||Both|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- Pathologically confirmed metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma
- Measurable disease (at least one nonresectable, non-nodal lesion greater than or equal to 10 mm in longest diameter or nodal lesion greater than or equal to 15 mm in shortest axis)
- ECOG performance status of 0 or 1
- May be untreated or have previously received treatment for pancreatic adenocarcinoma. For patients who have previously received treatment, it must be at least 2 weeks since the last systemic therapy or radiation, and at least 4 weeks since treatment with any monoclonal antibody (other than bevacizumab).
- Evidence or history of central nervous system metastases
- History of another primary malignancy that has not been in remission for at least 3 years
- Documented history of a cerebral vascular event, unstable angina, myocardial infarction, or cardiac symptoms consistent with NYHA Class III-IV within 6 months prior
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.