SCCA Gynecologic Cancer Clinical Trials
|Closed||Advanced Solid Tumors||Phase I||NCT01063816|
The purpose of this study is to determine the maximum tolerated dose and establish the recommended Phase 2 dose of ABT-888 when administered in combination with carboplatin and gemcitabine in subjects with advanced solid tumors.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years and older|
|Genders Eligible for Study:||Both|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- Histologically confirmed solid tumors that are metastatic or unresectable for which carboplatin/gemcitabine is a treatment option.
- Eastern Cooperative Group performance score of 0 to 2.
- Adequate hematologic, hepatic and renal function.
- Subject has received any anti-cancer therapy including chemotherapy, immunotherapy, radiotherapy, biologic or any investigational therapy within 28 days prior to study administration.
- Subjects with known history of brain metastases and primary CNS tumors.
- Hypertensive reaction to carboplatin or gemcitabine.
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.