SCCA Lymphoma Clinical Trials
Large-Cell Anaplastic Lymphoma
The purpose of this study is to identify brentuximab vedotin drug-drug interactions in patients with CD30-positive cancers and to determine the main route of excretion. The study will also assess blood drug levels in patients with renal or hepatic impairment (special populations).
|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years and older|
|Genders Eligible for Study:||Both|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- Adequate organ function (Special Populations: serum bilirubin >2 mg/dL or creatinine clearance <50 mL/min)
- ECOG performance status <2 (Special Populations: <3)
- Relapsed or refractory CD30-positive hematologic malignancy
- Receiving prohibited medication within 4 weeks
- Poor liver function (Child-Pugh class C)
- Current diagnosis of of primary cutaneous ALCL
- Acute or chronic graft-versus-host disease
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.