SCCA Lymphoma Clinical Trials
|Closed||Renal Cell Carcinoma
This is a phase 1, open-label, dose-escalation clinical trial to evaluate the safety of SGN-75 in patients with CD70-positive relapsed or refractory non-Hodgkin lymphoma or metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years to 70 Years|
|Genders Eligible for Study:||Both|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- Pathologically-confirmed diagnosis of NHL or RCC
- Relapsed, refractory, or progressive disease following at least 1 prior systemic therapy
- Confirmed CD70 expression
- Measurable disease, defined as at least 1 lesion >1.5 cm in the greatest transverse diameter for patients with NHL, and at least 1 non-resectable tumor lesion > or equal to 10 mm in diameter for patients with RCC
- Previously received an allogeneic transplant
- History of another primary malignancy that has not been in remission for at least 3 years
- Prior anti-CD70-directed therapy
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.