SCCA Lymphoma Clinical Trials
|Closed||Hematologic Malignancies||Phase I||
This study examines the effect of a small molecule inhibitor to the Sonic Hedgehog pathway on select hematologic malignancies. Part two of the study will examine the effect of this inhibitor in combination with dasatinib.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years and older|
|Genders Eligible for Study:||Both|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- Patients with select advanced hematologic malignancies who are refractory, resistant or intolerant to prior therapies. They may be newly diagnosed and previously untreated, but not eligible for standard treatment options, or for whom standard therapies are not anticipated to result in a durable response.
- ECOG performance status 0 to 2
- Adequate organ function
- Patients with active CNS disease
- Patient with active malignancy with the exception of basal cell carcinoma, non melanoma skin cancer, carcinoma in situ cervical or skin cancer
- Active GVHD other than Grade 1 skin involvement
- Known malabsorption syndrome
- Patient has an active, life threatening or clinically significant uncontrolled systemic infection
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.