SCCA Clinical Studies: Lung Cancer
|Closed||Renal Cell Carcinoma
Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
The primary purpose of this study is to determine if MDX-1105 is safe and tolerated when administered every 14 days to subjects with selected advanced or recurrent solid tumors.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years and older|
|Genders Eligible for Study:||Both|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- ECOG PS 0 to 2
- Relapsed/refractory renal cell carcinoma,NSCLC,malignant melanoma, epithelial ovarian cancer
- Up to 5 previous systemic therapies
- Must have measurable disease
- No history of severe hypersensitivity reactions to other monoclonal antibodies
- No prior therapy with an anti-PD-1, anti-PD-L1, or anti-CTLA-4 antibody
- No active infection (viral, bacterial or fungal)
- No active autoimmune disease or a documented history of autoimmune
- No active or latent infection
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.