- Age 54 years or younger.
- Non-malignant disease treatable by allogeneic stem cell transplantation.
- Patient is at high risk of having toxic side effects, or is ineligible for a conventional myeloablative stem cell transplantation,
- Patient does not have a genetically matched (HLA-matched, related or unrelated) donor.
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
- Patients with aplastic anemia, Fanconi anemia
- Patients with HLA-matched (genetically matched) related or unrelated donors
- Patients with HIV
- Patients who are female and are pregnant or breastfeeding
Other exclusion criteria may apply.