|Recruiting||Multiple Myeloma||Phase I||
The purpose of this study is to determine 1) the safety and tolerability of multiple intravenous doses of anti-CXCR4 (BMS-936564) as monotherapy and as combination, and 2) the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) of BMS-936564 in combination with Lenalidomide/Dexamethasone or Bortezomib/Dexamethasone in subjects with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.
- Subjects must have confirmed diagnosis of multiple myeloma with measurable disease Excluded are subjects with only plasmacytomas, plasma cell leukemia, or non-secretory myeloma.
- Disease must be assessed within 28 days prior to treatment initiation.
- Subjects must have evidence of relapsed or relapsed/refractory disease.
- Subjects must have received at least 2 prior regimens for multiple myeloma.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status 0 - 2.
- Subjects must have received last treatment (ie, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, biological, immunotherapy or investigational agent [therapeutic or diagnostic]) at least 14 days prior to treatment initiation.
- A serious uncontrolled medical disorder or active infection.
- Current or recent (within 3 months) gastrointestinal disease or condition that could impact the absorption of orally-administered drug.
- Inability to swallow oral medication.
- Uncontrolled or significant heart disease.
- Any other malignancy, excluding basal or squamous cell carcinoma of the skin, cervical carcinoma in situ, localized prostate cancer, or superficial bladder cancer stage 0, from which the subject has not been disease-free for at least 3 years.
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.