|Closed to recruitment||Melanoma||Phase III||NCT01515189|
The purpose of this study is to determine whether giving Ipilimumab at a dose of 10mg/kg will extend the lives of subjects with unresectable or metastatic melanoma more than giving Ipilimumab at a dose of 3 mg/kg.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years and older|
|Genders Eligible for Study:||Both|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV melanoma
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 or 1
- Brain metastases with symptoms or requiring treatment
- History of autoimmune disease
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.