SCCA Lymphoma Clinical Trials
This is a multicenter, open-label study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of treatment with SGN-35 in patients who have previously participated in an SGN-35 study.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||12 Years and older|
|Genders Eligible for Study:||Both|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- Participated in a previous SGN-35 study.
- CD30-positive hematologic malignancy.
- At a minimum, experienced clinical benefit in the prior SGN-35 study.
Withdrew consent to participate in any prior SGN-35 study.
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.